Renew your Audience Architects membership today * and take advantage of our special offers for members only. We are now in the fifth year of our Membership Program, and we would like to thank all the Chicago dance companies who have participated so far. We are constantly striving to improve our membership program so that you can enjoy the benefits of our services.
You can read more about current membership benefits below, and stay tuned for new developments and offerings in 2014!
*To renew just fill out the membership form, find your budget categories and dues level, then pay your dues by check or use the Paypal button below.
Budget Category Dues
Under $100,000 $50.00
Over $1,000,000 $200.00
With your renewed 2014 membership to Audience Architects you will receive:
- Discounted advertising rates - Members save between $25-$100 per ad!
- The ability to sell discounted tickets through the SeeChicagoDance&Save Hot Deals program without a set up fee.
- Potential opportunity to be included as part of the Chicago Dance Showcase at Arts Midwest, September 17-20, 2014 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Invitation to participate in the APAP Networking Event on Sunday, January 12, 2014. Hosted by Audience Architects and Hubbard Street Dance Chicago. Take part in one on one conversations with venue leaders who are members of the Illinois Presenter’s Network at an reception in NYC. This members-only event offers the opportunity for direct cultivation with regional venues in a casual yet exclusive setting.
- Inclusion of your video footage in our annual Audience Architects “Spotlight on Chicago Dance” DVD*, created by HMS Media! Renew by December 15 to be included. The DVD will be distributed and shown in a variety of ways throughout the year including a featured placement on the new SeeChicagoDance.com!
*Download submission requirements here: Spotlight on Chicago Dance Video Submission Requirements
- Professional Development Opportunities: Throughout the year, AA Members receive exclusive invitations to seminars and workshops that will provide organizations and artists with expanded tools and learning. 2013 Professional Development opportunities include a free trial with DonorPath! Learn more about the “Summer Readiness Project” HERE.
- NEW - Audience Architects launched a new Distribution Service to ensure that your promotional print materials are delivered to a variety of locations in the Chicago area. We deliver to over 60 dance specific and dance friendly locations from the Northside to Hyde Park. Learn more HERE. Membership discounts available.
Questions? Contact Baraka de Soleil at email@example.com or 312-846-6357
Same great low price as last year!
Membership dues are tiered based on your company’s annual operating budget.
Annual Membership: January 1 – December 31, 2014